There are 3 Categories:
- Copper Sulphate Reference Electrodes (Yellow)
- Silver Chloride Reference Electrodes (Blue))
- Zinc Sulphate Reference Electrodes (Red)
Each has Stationary and Portable application options.
- Permanent & Portable Reference Electrode for underground, concrete encased and water applications (space age porous ceramic).
- Greater surface area than other standard electrodes will allow readings achieved with greater accuracy.
- Electrode will not dry out in arid soils. Moisture content change in soil has no effect on electrode.
- Electrode has an infinite shelf life. Minimum Service life 30+ years.
Copper-Copper sulphate electrodes equipped with advanced chloride ion trap to prevent chloride contamination. Electrode should not be used in soil with chloride content higher than 500 ppm. Electrodes are side reading 360 ̊ Degrees