Cathtect’s Solar Powered Rectifier is an innovative advancement in application of Cathodic Protection. This system is designed and developed to fundamentally protect pipelines using renewable energy, which decreases the amount of electricity required from the formal sector. This system saves electricity, money, resources and minimizes carbon footprint.
Solar Powered Rectifier is powered by a DC battery bank with a controlled automatic output voltage. The battery bank charges during daylight hours by suitably rated poly-crystalline solar panels. Not only does this system work off renewable resources, but the size and length of cable are less than the conventional rectifier unit. By using less and shorter cable on a rectifier, this saves cost and minimizes the attraction of theft and vandalism.
- Solar Rectifiers
- Power Supplies
- Solar Panels
- Battery Systems
- Charge controllers
- Mounting frames
- Spare Parts & Accessories.
- Suitable for remote areas with no power access
- Makes use of clean and efficient generated energy
- Limited maintenance
- No cost for grid electricity supply
- Lightweight design
- Remote monitoring can be included
- Output Options to Suit Customer Requirements
- Solar Panels (Range of Sizes & options to meet requirements)
- Solar Batteries ( 100A/hr / 150A/hr / 200A/hr)
- Mounting frames & accessories