The GeyserSafe E-node™ is scientifically proven to protect and extend the life of a fixed electric water storage heaters (Geysers) by up to 30 years (SANS 0155) using a specially designed electronic anode that uses a tiny amount of impressed current to balance the inherent chemical reaction that arises when water and steel come into contact.
The advanced technology used by the GeyserSafe E-node ™ provides the following additional capabilities turning any geyser into a Smart Geyser:
- Wi-fi, Bluetooth and Sigfox connectivity
- Ability to remotely view and control various parameters such geyser temperature, timers, electricity usage, GPS location etc. through the GeyserSafe E-node ™ app.
- Monitoring the internal condition of the geyser over time, as well as the prediction of a geyser failure before it occurs.
- Detecting excessive water in the drip tray and outlet overflow pipe.
- Isolate the geyser electrically and physically shut off the water supply* limiting damage when a failure is detected. (*requires additional solenoid shut-off valve sold separately).
- Anode Material: Titanium MMO coated
- Input voltage: 96-230VAC
- Battery: Lithium-ion 3000mAh
- Bluetooth: BT4.2
- Wi-fi: 2.4g supports 802.11b/g/n
- GPS: GPS & GLONAS L1,1575,42MHz –143dBm
- Sigfox: 2RC1
- Temperature Monitoring: -50 to +240 C’
- NFC: 13.56MHz 40mm 106Kbps